Pages

Monday 29 August 2011

How to dress like Zendaya Coleman and Bella Thorne as Rocky and Cece from Shake It Up

Here's how to dress like Zendaya and Bella from Disney Channel's Shake It Up;
(Click the image to enlarge)






















Rocky (left)
Basically it's a pink tee underneath a dress (kind of like a top with a high-waist ruffle skirt) with a denim waistcoat on top of it. Then she has white trousers and knee-high boots.

Cece (right)
She has a tank top with a crop tank on top of it and a track jacket. She has denim Bermudas and two socks on top of each other. She also has mid-calf boots.

6 comments:

  1. finally i have something that matches zendayas out fit i have the same kind of dress i can wear white jeans black boots and i over top thingy thank you sooooo much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sat 30, 2012 10:01 AM
    How do you get so many pictures of Zendaya Cloeman and Bella Thorne? cause i know you might say something like just get it from "google" but when i typ up Zendaya Cloeman and Bella Thorne it either shows me the same picture as yours, (but i don't want to copy yours i just want to get a different picture of the same stars).
    or something not even related to Zendaya Cloeman and Bella Thorne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish i could tell you what to do but i dont know how to aswell :(

      Delete
    2. Well, I don't know what to tell you besides Google, because that's where I get them from. I type "Bella Thorne and Zendaya Shake it Up" or simply just "Bella Thorne and Zendaya" and they come up.
      Alternatively, you could try going into Google search (not images) and typing "Bella Thorne and Zendaya photoshoot outtakes" and see what comes up (here's an example of what I found: http://nd05.jxs.cz/573/719/a04d89fc90_80668360_o2.jpg)
      If all else fails, I don't mind if you use the same pictures as I do; they're not mine anyway. As long as you don't copy my post and claim that it is yours I'm okay with it. :)
      Hope this helps!

      Delete
  3. Which brad is that?
    Please tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. crop top tee

    ReplyDelete